| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brighton, England in December is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 84mm (3.3in) of water is unloaded.
- In December the heavens above Brighton, England are really dreary with on average only 1:48 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:56 long and the longest day is 8:15 long with an average length of 8:01.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brighton, England December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Brighton, England, Uk
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Brighton, England:
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Lyneham, Uk - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- London, England, Uk - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) WNW
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 42.9 kms (26.6 miles) N
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) W
- Jersey, Uk - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) SW
- Caen, France - 183.4 kms (114 miles) S