| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brighton, England in February is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 58mm (2.3in) of fluid descends.
- In February the skies in Brighton, England are gloomy having on balance a scanty 2:44 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:10 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 9:56.
- There are approximately 6:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brighton, England February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Brighton, England, Uk
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Brighton, England:
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Lyneham, Uk - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- London, England, Uk - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) WNW
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 42.9 kms (26.6 miles) N
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) W
- Jersey, Uk - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) SW
- Caen, France - 183.4 kms (114 miles) S