| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brighton, England in July is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 62mm (2.4in) of liquid is deposited.
- The skies in Brighton, England are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:11 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:24 long and the longest day is 16:26 long with an average length of 16:00.
- There are approximately 8:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brighton, England July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Brighton, England, Uk
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Brighton, England:
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Lyneham, Uk - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- London, England, Uk - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) WNW
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 42.9 kms (26.6 miles) N
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) W
- Jersey, Uk - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) SW
- Caen, France - 183.4 kms (114 miles) S