| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brighton, England in March is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 52mm (2in) of water tumbles.
- In March the blue above Brighton, England is slightly fair having on average a mediocre 4:46 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 6:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brighton, England March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Brighton, England, Uk
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Brighton, England:
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 216.1 kms (134.3 miles) NNW
- Lyneham, Uk - 150.4 kms (93.5 miles) WNW
- London, England, Uk - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) N
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 237.1 kms (147.3 miles) WNW
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 42.9 kms (26.6 miles) N
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) W
- Jersey, Uk - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) SW
- Caen, France - 183.4 kms (114 miles) S